Our Church Family
If you are interested in serving in any of these areas, contact the church office using the form on this page.
- Greeters and ushers warmly welcome people as they arrive to church each week.
- Hospitality Team: Every Sunday, church attendees are invited to stay and chat in the Vestry over coffee and snacks. If you have a gift for hospitality, consider assisting with this time, or with church meals.
The Ministry of Prayer
- A Prayer Partner is available after each service to pray with anyone who desires support.
- Members of the Prayer Chain faithfully lift prayer requests and praises to God.
The Sick and Homebound
The Messenger Corps, an anonymous group of church people, sends tokens of comfort and cheer to the sick and homebound.
- HomeTouch papers, which contain short devotionals, brain-teaser puzzles, and personal notes, are sent to the homebound in our congregation once a week.
- Visitation: We keep in touch with the sick and homebound in our church family through an active visitation ministry.
- Christmas and Easter caroling: We bring some seasonal joy to our homebound friends through song each Christmas and Easter season.
- Music: See the Worship menu above for more details.
- Visual arts and communications: If you have a background in any of these areas, we'd love to talk with you: graphic design, interior design, other visual arts, writing, performing, publicity.
- Technology: Interested in audio video technology and gadgets? We use our sound system to amplify and record our worship service each week and would love your help.